I switched my career from Construction to Tech within 1 years

 I quit my job and landed the role as a Python developer slash machine London scientist in November 2021. 

I quit my job as a quantity surveyor and did research into roles of better paid and job satisfaction. I came across the data science role. 

I was also reading a book called AI Superpowers Supergiants and it just a lead to get into data. 



So I started doing my research into in-person courses and I came across the Wagon Data Science Bootcamp which at the time cost just under 7 k but they offered a scholarship, one full scholarship, which I applied for when I got and this was December 2021. 

So I started the course in January 2022, completed the course in I think it was March, and then I started applying for roles and doing personal projects, mostly in computer vision. 

Apply for my current role in June 2022, offer the role in July 2022, and started in August 2020.


The story was first published on TikTok by 

Eloho.codes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Locum Nurse Practitioner Earning $300,000 with lots of Travel in the U.S

Discover Georgia: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Peach State

Meet the ER Doctor Earning $400,000-$450,000 per Year: Interview in Miami Florida

Where do travel nurses go? Travel nurse work environment salary & Future of Travel Nurses