Day in the Life: Night Shift Travel Nurse

Have you ever imagined what the day-to-day life of a Travel Nurse Feels like? Let me show you a Day in the Life a night Shift Travel Nurse.


Let's get ready for this night shift.

Shift one out of three.

I only have two more weeks left on this assignment.

So soon I would be saying bye to this hospital.

Bye. Bye.

Let me wake up and hit the gym first thing



I only have two weeks left at this current assignment.

I'm actually working around eight shifts in the next two weeks.

So I'm pretty much working three shifts on, one shift off, four shifts on, one shift off, and then one on, and then I'm done.

They didn't need me for overtime this week, so I'm picking up two shifts next week.

So I'll be working five out of seven days next week.

Which is gonna suck.



It is my last week, and I might as well go out with a bang and pick up five out of seven shifts.

That kind of says something that they need me so much right before I leave.

But whatever.

I'm just here to make that 112-dollar overtime, as y'all know.

So I'mma pick up as much as possible.

I also have no updates on Hawaii.

I heard a ton of people applied.

People who have already been there have applied.

That gives him like a huge advantage.

You know, there could be more jobs coming out soon.

Usually summer the rates suck.

So I guess we'll see.


If anything, I can just get a P R N. Job at home, as I wait for a good contract.

As y'all don't know how bad I wanna go to Hawaii.

If I don't get the job now.

I think more is supposed to come out later this summer.

So if I get that P R N. Job and then just take the Hawaii contract when it does come out, I'm okay with that, too.


Okay. I think I'm gonna try a new hairstyle.

It might take me forever to do it, but we're gonna try it.

Honestly, it's not bad so far, right?

This side is much harder.

Okay, so it definitely doesn't look like the influencers, but not bad for my first time, right?

Okay, now I don't know what to do at this point.

Like, do I do buns?

Mmm. If I just left it like this, I was like, hi. Ready for report?

Okay. I think I'm gonna try to make it go all the way back into, like, a ponytail or a bun.

I just wanna be cute.

Okay, new plan.

We got a hairstyle.

Making my hair, trying a new hairstyle, and ponytail plan

Let's go make our meal prep and some breakfast.

I haven't worn these scrubs a lot, but I really like them.

I have 10 minutes to make it to work, but I believe we can get there on time.

Meal preparation> >stepping out> in my car>driving to my work

Done it before, so let's do it again.

I love that it is still light outside on my way to work.

It makes me so much happier.

I get over that is daytime.

It is so freaking weird.

Finally, I am at work


Credit:

This story was first posted in Tiktok by @tracie.love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Locum Nurse Practitioner Earning $300,000 with lots of Travel in the U.S

Discover Georgia: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Peach State

Meet the ER Doctor Earning $400,000-$450,000 per Year: Interview in Miami Florida

Where do travel nurses go? Travel nurse work environment salary & Future of Travel Nurses