Starting a new career in my 30s actually makes a hell of a lot of sense.

 Let me explain why. 

So I did the whole uni thing when I was 18.

I went to university.  I got a degree in psychology. 

 Now, at 18 years old, I didn't know who the hell I was, and I for sure didn't know what the hell I wanted to study or spend the rest of my life doing. 

I personally don't feel like an 18-year-old is qualified to know what they want to do for the rest of their life. 


I mean, when you were 18, did you know who the hell you were? 

I'm only 34. 

And it's only now that I feel like I know myself a little bit. 

So starting a new career in my 30s makes all the sense in the world because now I know who I am. 

I know what I like, I know what I don't like. 

I know how I want to work. 

I know where I want to work. 

I know the kind of job that I feel will be most compatible in terms of me as a person. 

It's all about redefining your success, redefining your personal goals, redefining what is fulfilling to you.


These are things that I can do in my 30s that I couldn't do in my flipping teenage years. 


And by all means, if it's not ticking the boxes on a financial level, on a fulfillment level, if it's just not giving you what it needs to give, please consider entering a new career.

You're at a place in your life where you know what you want; you know who you are. 

So really, this is the best time for you to go for what you want.

I only decided this year that I was going to enter the world of digital and affiliate marketing. 

Essentially, its my new online business and my mission to teach people how to make additional income online to supplement their 9-5 job or do away with their 9-5 job completely.

Anyway, I am done with my Ted Talk, and I'm off to do a school run.


What do you guys think? 

Here are a few suggestions from the comments about career change in your 30s that will blow your mind. 



Nadhia

yep nearly a qualified counsellor! xxx



✨ Sada | 

Amazing!!! This is so exciting!! What did you do before?



Nadhia

so I didn't go uni after college, didn't want to waste 4yrs , so went back 2 college did hair and makeup and been doing that ever since...



Nadhia

I built a small business, but when I hit 30 there was a shift, its been beautiful but I didn't see myself doing it through my 40s and 50s...



Nadhia

so here I am 34, been studying for 4 year, on my way to be a psychotherapist xxx



✨ Sada |

😳😳😳 Almost exactly the same story as me. I went to uni low-key wasted my time. Then started a business doing eyelashes (helped me with my divorce)


✨ Sada | 

Said I don’t se myself doing this in my 40’s plus. Just not stimulating enough. Started this online business in September and the happiest I’ve been



✨ Sada 

Congratulations on your endeavours my dear xxx



Nadhia

I'm sooo happy for you, and every bit of success for the future! xxx



Nadhia

thank you xxx



ladyk909

I’m about to be 34 and thinking about doing school for ultrasound tech 😳🤔



Jus Amanda Moore

Thank you for this. I’m 36. I just started over also.



✨ Sada 

Good luck in your endeavours. You won’t regret it I promise ❤️❤️❤️



ChloeFids 

Changed up my entire career at 35 and best thing i ever did 🙌🏻🙌🏻



✨ Sada

I’m so happy for you 🥰🥰🥰. What are you doing now and what did you do before?



Londiwe Zondi

Thank you for this video


✨ Sada 

My pleasure ❤️❤️❤️




Sencilla Mateo

I needed to here this and it was meant for me; im 34 and just started Cosmetology School ❤️

1-14Reply

4

✨ Sada 

Congratulations on starting school, you’re going to do amazing!!!!



Winnie Williams

we are about the same age and my first degree was in psychology, thinking of switching.


✨ Sada 

What would you like to switch to?



lovelygross

I really needed to hear this. I just turned 30 and before that I was soo lost 😞. But now I finally feel like I know what I want and where I want to be



✨ Sada 

Glad to know you have finally found something you connect and is compatible with. That’s the hardest part… being in search of what you TRULY want. Moving forward every decision moving forward would…


✨ Sada 

Need to take you a step closer towards your goals.


✨ Sada |

Thank you so much my dear… I too once felt lost, I randomly stumbled across my goals AFTER having certain experiences and being put off


Reference

This story was first published by ✨ Sada | Digital Products ✨ on Tiktok. All credit to her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Locum Nurse Practitioner Earning $300,000 with lots of Travel in the U.S

Discover Georgia: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Peach State

Meet the ER Doctor Earning $400,000-$450,000 per Year: Interview in Miami Florida

Where do travel nurses go? Travel nurse work environment salary & Future of Travel Nurses