You Loosing Motivation? Need a Sign to Keep Going in Nursing School?

 If you need a sign to keep going in nursing school, let this be it. 

Not only was I making six figures after my first year of nursing, but also as a nurse, you only have to work three days a week. 

If you're smart, you can actually have eight days off in between shifts. So I've been able to go on tons of vacations. 

There's great work-life balance when it comes to being a nurse, depending on what job you have. Because some nursing jobs will literally want to make you pull out your hair. 





Which goes on to my next top topic of as a nurse

If you don't like your job, there are thousands and thousands of nursing jobs that you can try. If you think you made a mistake by going into the specialty that you chose, you can always quit and get a new job. 


Which leads me to my next topic of you always have job security, no matter what as a nurse.

So you can see all these people losing their job, struggling to find a job. 

But as a nurse, you will always be needed. There will never not be a time where people don't need medical care. 

But somehow I got really lucky, and I love the job I chose. I went into pediatrics, and I actually got my dream job going into my second year of being a nurse. 

So I know you might be struggling in nursing school. I know I did. I was crying, like every week with my friends. 

But if I had to go back and do it all over again, I would because I actually am so happy in life right now and I love my job, I love being a travel nurse, I have financial freedom, I am just living my best life,

So if you are struggling, you got this.


Let us See the comments of this and what people think about the Nursing school and Nurse Career.


PandaBear

Thank you! Finally someone promoting becoming a nurse. All I've been seeing is videos of people saying don't do it..


Tracie.love · Creator

everyone has different experiences! If you would’ve asked me this during my first job I would’ve been negative, but I left the toxic environment & became happy w a new job!


PandaBear

At least you switched to something that made you happy instead of sticking with a toxic environment & then telling others, don't do it.


PandaBear

Definitely motivational, thank you!


Arlette Cabreja

Fr this


DeeAna

Those who say “don’t do it” aren’t used to the pressure. Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. I did the accelerated program and graduated with honors. Just study hard and sacrifice


yvesπŸŽ€

fr


FAtimaaa?

fr


ky

what’s the difference between an RN and a Bachelor of nursing


ainsley 🐝

So an RN is an individual who has been in a qualified nursing program (ADN or BSN). And they’ve also passed the NCLEX. BSN is just a degree


ky

so if you got ur RN and on top of that 1-2 years of experience you’d be able to become a travel nurse?


ainsley 🐝

You have to get RN for any type of nursing. But then with 1-2 years experience you could travel


sophie-anne

you can also do LPN which is less school but less money


kaylee

Bachelor of science in nursing allows you to be an RN


brandy_hannan

Yes but you gotta take the NCLEX after to become an RN, not just with the BSN


Trisha

you have to get Your BSN to be considered an RN


brandy_hannan

Yes, but you also need to take the NCLEX to be considered an RN, you could also just get your Associates degree and take the NCLEX to be a RN


Trisha

well obviously, that should be common sense. but in Canada we don't associate of nursing

it's Rpn, or RN in Ontario, rest of provinces use LPN


brandy_hannan

Oooh okay sorry I was talking about the US


kaylee

(Granted you pass the NCLEX RN Exam)


yvesπŸŽ€

definitely bsn!


🫢🏼

you do the bachelors to become an RN. diploma of nursing is for EN’d


booksbelife4

After getting a degree (example BN) u can take the nclex exam and then register as a nurse once passed (RN)


kokovxgue

idk if this is an unpopular opinion but it seems like people go into nursing to fund their spending habits and wanting to go on vacation? does anyone go into the program with just wanting to be a -


Tracie.love · Creator

no matter what this is a JOB It’s a hard, demanding job. We get abused, a$$aulted, hit, run our asses off all the time, and still don’t get paid enough


kokovxgue

nurse and genuinely taking care of people in need? maybe that’s why the healthcare is so bad and people are always exhausted


User53640983

i wanna start but im about to turn 27 and it just seems too late 😭


BL Family

Girl do accelerated nursing plus let’s be honest. Whether you like ig or not you will turn 27. You can either be 27 or 27 with a nursing degree.


User53640983

ill look into accelerated nursing! and thank you for putting it in that perspective


BL Family

Yeah don’t do the ones that are less than 14 months. I’m also looking into it. Because I’m changing careers so yeah. You go girl ✨


TashHunter04

I know plenty of nurses that started nursing later in life as a change of career. There is also a 60 year old lady in my class. It’s never too late


User53640983

thank you so much ❤️really needed to hear this πŸ₯Ί


Eliza

27 is still young what r u talkin about


Rose

do you think being a doctor is worth it or would you rather be a nurse?


Tracie.love · Creator

I would personally never want to be a doctor lol


𝑏𝑗

real lol


tiktokcreeper0

lol


Rochelle Gracia

Cries in PH πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”


knottyklae

😭😭😭


πŸ’œ Christina🩷

I want to hear more of the cons so I can mentally & physically prepare for what no one talks about. I hear the 1st year is also hardest.


Tracie.love · Creator

I’ll make a vid!


samanthaashley867

Get a therapist proactively lol. Nursing school is brutal. 😬


Marisa πŸ’–

mean instructors


chelsea πŸ¦‹πŸ“š

I’m just not smart enough to pass 😭😭😭


alyssa

-you need to discipline yourself and keep going at it. there’s no “i’m not smart enough” but there’s “im not trying hard enough”. keep pushing :)


alyssa

yes you are, anyone is smart for anything but that all comes down to if you’re willing to put in the effort to succeed-


Credits

This story was first published in Tiktok by @tracie.love


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet the Locum Nurse Practitioner Earning $300,000 with lots of Travel in the U.S

Discover Georgia: 10 Things You Need to Know About the Peach State

Meet the ER Doctor Earning $400,000-$450,000 per Year: Interview in Miami Florida

Where do travel nurses go? Travel nurse work environment salary & Future of Travel Nurses